KeyFit Carrier: In its first mode for use with infants Bravo functions as a lightweight car seat carrier. Its easy to remove the stroller seat and canopy attach the adapter and click in the KeyFit.
Travel System: During the transition time when baby rides in the KeyFit but also likes to sit up in the Bravo the KeyFit easily clicks in and out of the stroller seat using the adapter.
Toddler Stroller: When baby outgrows the KeyFit Bravo functions as a full-featured stroller for everyday travel up to 50 lbs.
- Height adjustable handle
- Features a parent tray with cup holders
- Multi-position reclining seat
- All-wheel suspension
- Linked rear brakes
- Large basket accessible from the front or rear
- Self-standing compact fold
- 7 Front wheels
- 9 Rear wheels
- Open dimensions: 35.5L x 21.75W x 43H
- Folded dimensions: 16L x 21.75W x 28H
KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat
- #1 Rated Infant car seat in America
- 5-Point harness with one-pull tightener
- EPS Energy-absorbing foam for impact protection
- ReclineSure Spring Loaded Leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle in seat
- RideRight Bubble level indicators on each side of the base
- Supercinch one-pull LATCH helps achieve a high and secure fit
- Conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213
- Dimensions: 22" x 17"x 24"